Friday, March 10, 2006

 

I just used Craigslist.org for the first time.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ele/140792503.html

We'll see if I can sell my Xbox 360 games successfully or not. I got them for my birthday from my Mother but haven't played them at all. I already have one copy of PGR3 and I own NHL2K6 for regular Xbox. So the only title that might get use is Tiger Woods but if I have the time I'd rather play something else. So I might as well sell these to someone who'll get some benefit out of them. They'll save $20 plus tax and I'll use the money to buy a couple of games that I will take the time to play. Certainly don't want to waste my Mothers hard earned money!


Edit: Wow that was amazing. I got an email a few hours later, talked to the guy the next day, made arrangements and by 2pm Saturday (not even 24hrs later) I had sold 2 of the 3 games. Craigslist.org definitely gets a thumbs up from me!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?